Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Houston, we DO NOT have a problem!!

Sorry for the delayed update, but with me sometimes no news is good news! Houston's echo looked great, the cardiologist said he could hear the murmur but couldn't see anything major! I know when we found out about Dylon's CHD it was obvious from the first echo. I am sure that Houston will still see Dr.S in February when Dylon is due back just b/c that is who we trust and are confident in!

I have came across an intersting blog for families who are affected by CHD's if you or someone you know is affected by CHD's send them this link! They have some great information on there, I have learned so much through this blog!

Well this is pretty much all I have to update, I have my first Biology test tomorrow, so I am studying up! Wish me luck!!

Love y'all!

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

I found your blog through my friend Crystal...I just wanted you to know I will be praying for your son.

Love, Hugs and prayers-