Sunday, March 21, 2010

Very Exciting news!!

We took our trip to Houston, Tx on Wednesday which was also my birthday. We only took Dylon and Houston because our loaner car is well a car and we couldn't fit all of us in there. Laeton Reid stayed behind and stayed with my S.I.L and her 10 month old baby girl Kyleigh Waynn. LR had a blast, but we couldn't wait to get back to his little silly giggle and sweet kisses. The trip took the expected 9 hours and of course the hotel that we always stay at greeted me with "Hey Mrs.Smith, glad you made it safely. How is Dylon?" I enjoy that b/c they became our home away from home on all the trips to TCH that we have taken. Dylon and Houston both had "A-plus" check ups. We couldn't be happier with the results of Dylon's surgery. We are not due back to TCH for another year, which also excites us. Well today is my hubbies birthday, our family is full of March birthdays. I hope everyone has a great day. I'm feeling a little under the weather today, hopefully I'm just tired from all the going we have done lately.

I couldn't leave without some pictures for you all. Here are our 2010 Easter pictures. Don't worry the chicks did survive as well as the bunny!





Love y'all!

Shelli




No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones