Saturday, May 30, 2009

Complications

Please ignore any typo's, I am very sleep deprived!

Dylon has had some complications with his caughing and gagging and hard time catching his breath. They believe that it is from his vascular ring around his espaphagus. We spent the night at Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensecola last night and upon evaluation they (Tcmc's cardiologist Dr.S) have decided to up his surgery for Tuesday instead of June 17.
We will fly out tomorrow, settle in our room and wake up to speak to the surgeon and the Anesthesiologist. So surgery is in 3 days. We are running around trying to get a bunch of stuff done that we thought we had 2 more weeks to get done. But it looks like our BIG GOD has other plans.
Please keep us in your prayers, I will or someone will update my blog as we get closer to Tuesday.
God Bless
Shelli

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

WOW!!! Praying for you all!!!

Crystal said...

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this. It breaks my heart! I will be praying. Let me know if you need anything at all. We stayed at the Hospital the whole time she was in the hospital, once she got out we stayed at Holiday In Medical Center until her follow up.

Please keep us posted. I found it wasn't so bad updating while Bentley was in ICU but very hard on the floor. Again, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you or your family!!

Janice said...

We'll be praying ceaselessly for Dylon (and your entire family) throughout his procedure and recovery. This change in plans didn't surprise God in the least. He has big plans for this special boy. :)

Tiffany Lockette said...

I will pray for Dylon to do well with the surgery and come home a healthy, happy little boy. God will be with him and with you as Dylon goes through his surgery. May you be blessed. I will continue to follow little Dylon's story and continue to pray everyday for him and for your family.