Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday!


This is the first time I have ever done one, so bare with me....
This week I did not get second degree burns on my forearm from cooking supper,
nope NOt Me, I'm like a younger Betty Crocker. I also didn't blame it on my son saying that I was protecting him from the oven, I would never do that ;)
I also didn't bribe Dylon and Houston with candy just so they would clean their rooms up, NOT ME, I don't believe in bribing. Bribing would only result in spoiled kids and my kids are NOT spoiled.
Not to mention the fact that I did not forget about Mother's Day until the day before, Not me I remember everything and everyone. I also did not go fight the Wal-mart crowd Saturday just to buy 94 cent cards for my mom and my MIL, Nope not me. I only buy the top dollar cards, they mean more.
Those tan lines on my kids today, are not because I forgot to put sunscreen on them before we went swimming for 3 hours, Not Me. I am very sun concious and I Always put sunscreen on them before stepping out in the sunlight.
I also am not embarresed by the aroma that is in my car, NOt Me. My car is clean as a whistle, no 3 week old french fries are found in the "Rocket" Van. There is also no sand, or sticky, melted gummy bears either.
I also am not so desperate for some quite time, that on Mothers Day I laid in bed and I would hide the lap top under the covers as soon as I heard someone coming my way, and pretend to still be asleep, Nope Not me. You see, I slept until 11:00 I would never be so selfish.
NOT ME!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I have been reading your blog for a month or so, but have never commented. Well...after reading this post, I just had to!

What a great NOT ME post. So many of your confessions had me laughing out loud.

Dave and Mandi said...

This is hilarious!!

LeAnne said...

I love it! I'm glad you joined the Not Me's...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones